Flying V Bass (SG Pickups) 3D CAD Files
What will you receive after the purchase?
The files will automatically start downloading after the purchase and also you are going to receive a mail with the ZIP file attached. Files included (1 ZIP).
- SolidWorks Files: Body.SLDPRT, Fretboard.SLDPRT, Headstock Veneer.SLDPRT, Neck.SLDPRT, Nut.SLDPRT, Pickguard.SLDPRT, Trus Rod Cover.SLDPRT, Assembly.SLDASM.
- STEP Files: Body.STEP, Fretboard.STEP, Headstock Veneer.STEP, Neck.STEP, Nut.STEP, Pickguard.STEP, Trus Rod Cover.STEP.
- IGES Files: Body.IGS, Fretboard.IGS, Headstock Veneer.IGS, Neck.IGS, Nut.IGS, Pickguard.IGS, Trus Rod Cover.IGS.
About the Guitar
These plans are based on the traditional Flying V Bass electric Bass guitar: 30.5” scale, SG Neck Pickup and SG Bridge Pickup (Small), Set neck, 3 Point Bass Bridge.
If you need any variation of this bass guitar just let me know!
… more information in the description below (guitar specifications).
– Scale Length: 774.7mm (30.5”).
– Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12”).
– Number Of Frets: 20.
– Neck Profile: C-Shaped.
– Nut Width: 40.64mm (1.6”).
– End Of Board Width: 59.944mm (2.36”).
– Headstock Thickness: 15.08mm (0.5934”).
– Neck Thickness:
– 1st Fret: 21.59mm (0.85”).
– 12th Fret: 22.86mm (0.9”).
– Peg Hole Diameter: 18.3mm (0.7205”).
– Neck Joint: Glued In / Set Neck (At 16th Fret).
– Headstock Angle: 10°.
– Joint Angle: 1.5°.
– Inlays: Trapezoids.