Jazzmaster 3D CAD Files
What will you receive after the purchase?
The files will automatically start downloading after the purchase and also you are going to receive a mail with the ZIP file attached. Files included (1 ZIP).
- SolidWorks Files: Body.SLDPRT, Fretboard.SLDPRT, Neck.SLDPRT, Nut.SLDPRT, Pickguard.SLDPRT, Assembly.SLDASM.
- STEP Files: Body.STEP, Fretboard.STEP, Neck.STEP, Nut.STEP, Pickguard.STEP,
- IGES Files: Body.IGS, Fretboard.IGS, Neck.IGS, Nut.IGS, Pickguard.IGS.
About the Guitar
These plans are based on the traditional 60s Jazzmaster electric guitar: 25.5” scale, 2 P-90 pickups, bolt-on neck, Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge and Tremolo. Same as the original one.
If you need any variation of this guitar you can check more plans here… or just let me know!
… more information in the description below (guitar specifications).
– Scale Length: 647.7mm (25.5”).
– Fingerboard Radius: 241.3mm (9.5”).
– Number Of Frets: 21.
– Neck Profile: Modern C-Shaped.
– Nut Width: 41.91mm (1.65”).
– End Of Board Width: 56.49mm (2.224”).
– Headstock Thickness: 14.986mm (0.59”).
– Neck Thickness:
– 1st Fret: 21.59mm (0.85”).
– 12th Fret: 23.368mm (0.92”).
– Peg Hole Diameter: 8.73mm (0.3434”).
– Neck Joint: Bolt-On.
– Inlays: Dots.