ES-335 Dot (Chambered) 3D CAD Files
What will you receive after the purchase?
The files will automatically start downloading after the purchase and also you are going to receive a mail with the ZIP file attached. Files included (1 ZIP).
- SolidWorks Files: Top.SLDPRT, Fretboard.SLDPRT, Neck.SLDPRT, Nut.SLDPRT, Pickguard.SLDPRT, Truss Rod Cover.SLDPRT, Body.SLDPRT, Pickguard Bracket Assembly.SLDASM, Assembly.SLDASM.
- STEP Files: Top.STEP, Fretboard.STEP, Neck.STEP, Nut.STEP, Pickguard.STEP, Truss Rod Cover.STEP, Body.STEP.
- IGES Files: Top.IGES, Fretboard.IGES, Neck.IGES, Nut.IGES, Pickguard.IGES, Truss Rod Cover.IGES, , Body.IGES.
About the Guitar
These plans are based on the Gibson ES-335 Dot electric guitar: 24,75” scale, 2 Humbuckers, Set Neck, Tune-O-Matic Bridge. Chambered Version.
If you need any variation of this guitar just let me know!
… more information in the description below (guitar specifications).
Scale Length: 628.65mm (24.75”).
Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12”).
Number Of Frets: 22.
Neck Profile: Modern C-Shaped.
Nut Width: 42.85mm (1.687″).
End Of Board Width: 56.92mm (2.241″).
Headstock Thickness: 14.6mm (0.575″).
– 1st Fret: 21.59mm (0.85″).
– 12th Fret: 24.13mm (0.95″).
Neck Joint: Glued In / Set Neck.
Truss Rod: Gibson Style.
Headstock Angle: 17° .
Joint Angle: 4°.