Jazz Bass 3D CAD Files
What will you receive after the purchase?
The files will automatically start downloading after the purchase and also you are going to receive a mail with the ZIP file attached. Files included (1 ZIP).
- SolidWorks Files: Body.SLDPRT, Fretboard.SLDPRT, Neck.SLDPRT, Nut.SLDPRT, Pickguard.SLDPRT, Thumb Rest.SLDPRT, Control Plate.SLDPRT, Assembly.SLDASM.
- STEP Files: Body.STEP, Fretboard.STEP, Neck.STEP, Nut.STEP, Pickguard.STEP, Thumb Rest.STEP, Control Plate.STEP.
- IGES Files: Body.IGS, Fretboard.IGS, Neck.IGS, Nut.IGS, Pickguard.IGS, Thumb Rest.IGS, Control Plate.IGS.
About the Guitar
These plans are based on the traditional Jazz Bass electric Bass guitar: 34” scale, 2 Jazz-Bass Pickups, bolt-on neck and P-Bass/Jazz Bass Bridge.
If you need any variation of this bass guitar just let me know!
… more information in the description below (guitar specifications).
– Scale Length: 863.6mm (34”).
– Fingerboard Radius: 241.3mm (9.5”).
– Number Of Frets: 20.
– Neck Profile: C-Shaped.
– Nut Width: 38.1mm (1.5”).
– End Of Board Width: 61.91mm (2.4375”).
– Headstock Thickness: 15.24mm (0.6”).
– Neck Thickness:
– 1st Fret: 22.6mm (0.89”).
– 12th Fret: 25.4mm (1”).
– Peg Hole Diameter: 17.46mm (0.6875”).
– Neck Joint: Bolt-On.
– Inlays: Square Blocks.