Ampeg AEB-1 Bass (Hardtail – J-Bass Pickups) 3D CAD Files
What will you receive after the purchase?
The files will automatically start downloading after the purchase and also you are going to receive a mail with the ZIP file attached. Files included (1 ZIP).
- SolidWorks Files: Body.SLDPRT, Fretboard.SLDPRT, Neck.SLDPRT, String Guide.SLDPRT, Pickguard.SLDPRT, Assembly.SLDASM.
- STEP Files: Body.STEP, Fretboard.STEP, Neck.STEP, String Guide.STEP, Pickguard.STEP.
- IGES Files: Body.IGS, Fretboard.IGS, Neck.IGS, String Guide.IGS, Pickguard.IGS.
About the Guitar
These plans are based on the traditional Ampeg AEB-1 electric Bass guitar: 34” scale, J-Bass Pickups, Hardtail Bridge, Bolt-On neck, Scroll Headstock.
If you need any variation of this bass guitar just let me know!
… more information in the description below (guitar specifications).
– Scale Length: 863.6mm (34”).
– Fingerboard Radius: 241.3mm (9.5”).
– Number Of Frets: 20.
– Neck Profile: C-Shaped.
– Width at Zero Fret: 41.275mm (1.625”).
– End Of Board Width: 63.5mm (2.5”).
– Headstock: Scroll Headstock.
– Neck Thickness:
– 1st Fret: 21.844mm (0.86”).
– 12th Fret: 24.384mm (0.96”).
– Peg Hole Diameter: 13.97mm (0.55”).
– Neck Joint: Bolt-On.
– Inlays: Dots.