VOX Phantom VI Bigsby JM Bridge Strat Pickups 3D CAD Files
What will you receive after the purchase?
The files will automatically start downloading after the purchase and also you are going to receive a mail with the ZIP file attached. Files included (1 ZIP).
- SolidWorks Files: Body.SLDPRT, Fretboard.SLDPRT, Neck.SLDPRT, Nut.SLDPRT, Pickguard.SLDPRT, Assembly.SLDASM.
- STEP Files: Body.STEP, Fretboard.STEP, Neck.STEP, Nut.STEP, Pickguard.STEP.
- IGES Files: Body.IGS, Fretboard.IGS, Neck.IGS, Nut.IGS, Pickguard.IGS.
About the Guitar
These plans are based on the traditional VOX Phantom VI guitar: 25.5” scale, 3 Stratocaster Pickups, Bolt-On neck, Jazzmaster Bridge, Bigsby Tremolo.
If you need any variation of this bass guitar just let me know!
… more information in the description below (guitar specifications).
Scale Length: 647.7mm (25.5”).
Fingerboard Radius: 241.3mm (9.5”).
Number Of Frets: 22.
Neck Profile: Modern C-Shaped.
Nut Width: 41.275mm (1.625″).
End Of Board Width: 57.404mm (2.26″).
Headstock Thickness: 14.986mm (0.59″).
– 1st Fret: 20.066mm (0.79″).
– 12th Fret: 22.606mm (0.89″).
Neck Joint: Bolt-On.
Truss Rod: Spoke Nut Truss Rod.