SG Standard Vintage Pickguard 3D CAD Files
What will you receive after the purchase?
The files will automatically start downloading after the purchase and also you are going to receive a mail with the ZIP file attached. Files included (1 ZIP).
- SolidWorks Files: Body.SLDPRT, Control Cover Plate.SLDPRT, Fretboard.SLDPRT, Headstock Veneer.SLDPRT, Neck.SLDPRT, Nut.SLDPRT, Pickguard1.SLDPRT, Pickguard2.SLDPRT, Truss Rod Cover.SLDPRT, Assembly.SLDASM.
- STEP Files: Body.STEP, Control Cover Plate.STEP, Fretboard.STEP, Headstock Veneer.STEP, Neck.STEP, Nut.STEP, Pickguard1.STEP, Pickguard2.STEP, Truss Rod Cover.STEP.
- IGES Files: Body.IGS, Control Cover Plate.IGS, Fretboard.IGS, Headstock Veneer.IGS, Neck.IGS, Nut.IGS, Pickguard1.IGS, Pickguard2.IGS, Truss Rod Cover.IGS.
About the Guitar
These plans are based on the traditional SG Standard electric guitar: 24.75” scale, 2 Humbuckers, Set neck, ABR-1 bridge, Vintage Pickguard.
If you need any variation of this guitar you can check more plans here… or just let me know!
… more information in the description below (guitar specifications)
Scale Length: 628.65mm (24.75”).
Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12”).
Number Of Frets: 22.
Neck Profile: Modern C-Shaped.
Nut Width: 43.05mm (1.695″).
End Of Board Width: 57.4mm (2.26″).
Headstock Thickness: 15.08mm (0.5938″).
– 1st Fret: 20.32mm (0.8″).
– 12th Fret: 22.225mm (0.875″).
Neck Joint: Glued In / Set Neck (At 19th Fret).
Truss Rod: Adjustable. Gibson Style.
Headstock Angle: 17°.
Joint Angle: 4°.