SG Standard ’61 (Short Tenon) Vintage Pickguard 3D CAD Files
What will you receive after the purchase?
The files will automatically start downloading after the purchase and also you are going to receive a mail with the ZIP file attached. Files included (1 ZIP).
- SolidWorks Files: Body.SLDPRT, Control Cover Plate.SLDPRT, Fretboard.SLDPRT, Headstock Veneer.SLDPRT, Neck.SLDPRT, Nut.SLDPRT, Pickguard1.SLDPRT, Pickguard2.SLDPRT, Truss Rod Cover.SLDPRT, Assembly.SLDASM.
- STEP Files: Body.STEP, Control Cover Plate.STEP, Fretboard.STEP, Headstock Veneer.STEP, Neck.STEP, Nut.STEP, Pickguard1.STEP, Pickguard2.STEP, Truss Rod Cover.STEP.
- IGES Files: Body.IGS, Control Cover Plate.IGS, Fretboard.IGS, Headstock Veneer.IGS, Neck.IGS, Nut.IGS, Pickguard1.IGS, Pickguard2.IGS, Truss Rod Cover.IGS.
About the Guitar
These plans are based on the traditional SG Standard ’61 (Short Tenon) electric guitar: 24.75” scale, 2 Humbuckers, Set neck, ABR-1 bridge, Vintage Pickguard, Short Tenon.
If you need any variation of this guitar you can check more plans here… or just let me know!
… more information in the description below (guitar specifications)
Scale Length: 628.65mm (24.75”).
Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12”).
Number Of Frets: 22.
Neck Profile: Modern C-Shaped.
Nut Width: 43.05mm (1.695″).
End Of Board Width: 57.4mm (2.26″).
Headstock Thickness: 15.08mm (0.5938″).
– 1st Fret: 20.32mm (0.8″).
– 12th Fret: 22.225mm (0.875″).
Neck Joint: Glued In / Set Neck (At 19th Fret).
Truss Rod: Adjustable. Gibson Style.
Headstock Angle: 17°.
Joint Angle: 4°.