Telecaster Brent Mason (without B Bender) Electric Guitar 09
What will you receive after the purchase?
A PDF file with 3 sheets in format A0 (841mm x 1189mm – 46.8” x 33.1”) Full sized (scale 1:1). The PDF file will automatically start downloading after the purchase and also you are going to receive a mail with the PDF file attached.
If you don’t have access to a A0 plotter then you can use a regular printer by clicking on “poster” button then select “Tile Scale”:100% and leave “Cut marks” checked.
The plans include all the information and templates needed to build your dream guitar.
About the Guitar
These plans are based on the traditional Telecaster Brent Mason electric guitar: 25.5” scale, 1 Tele Bridge single coil pickup, 1 Vintage Hot Stack Plus Strat Pickup, 1 Mini Humbucker, bolt-on neck, Vintage Bridge. It is recommended to use low profile Tuners. B Bender cavities are not included.
If you need any variation of this guitar you can check more plans here… or just let me know!
… more information in the description below (guitar specifications).
– Scale Length: 647.7mm (25.5”).
– Fingerboard Radius: 184.15mm (7.25”).
– Number Of Frets: 21.
– Neck Profile: Modern C-Shaped.
– Nut Width: 41.91mm (1.65”).
– End Of Board Width: 56.49mm (2.224”).
– Headstock Thickness: 13.71mm (0.54”).
– Neck Thickness:
– 1st Fret: 19.95mm (0.7854”).
– 12th Fret: 21.95mm (0.8642”).
– Peg Hole Diameter: 10.26mm (0.404”).
– Neck Joint: Bolt-On.
– Truss Rod: Adjustable. (3 options).
– Inlays: Dots, Square Blocks.