Telecaster Brent Mason (Without B Bender) 3D CAD Files
What will you receive after the purchase?
The files will automatically start downloading after the purchase and also you are going to receive a mail with the ZIP file attached. Files included (1 ZIP).
- SolidWorks Files: Body.SLDPRT, Control Plate.SLDPRT, Fretboard.SLDPRT, Neck.SLDPRT, Nut.SLDPRT, Pickguard.SLDPRT, Assembly.SLDASM.
- STEP Files: Body.STEP, Control Plate.STEP, Fretboard.STEP, Neck.STEP, Nut.STEP, Pickguard.STEP,
- IGES Files: Body.IGS, Control Plate.IGS, Fretboard.IGS, Neck.IGS, Nut.IGS, Pickguard.IGS.
About the Guitar
These plans are based on the traditional Telecaster Brent Mason electric guitar: 25.5” scale, 1 Tele Bridge single coil pickup, 1 Vintage Hot Stack Plus Strat Pickup, 1 Mini Humbucker, bolt-on neck, Vintage Bridge. It is recommended to use low profile Tuners. B Bender cavities are not included.
If you need any variation of this guitar just let me know!
… more information in the description below (guitar specifications).
– Scale Length: 647.7mm (25.5”).
– Fingerboard Radius: 184.15mm (7.25”).
– Number Of Frets: 21.
– Neck Profile: Modern C-Shaped.
– Nut Width: 41.91mm (1.65”).
– End Of Board Width: 56.49mm (2.224”).
– Headstock Thickness: 13.71mm (0.54”).
– Neck Thickness:
– 1st Fret: 19.95mm (0.7854”).
– 12th Fret: 21.95mm (0.8642”).
– Peg Hole Diameter: 10.26mm (0.404”).
– Neck Joint: Bolt-On.
– Truss Rod: Slotted Nut Hot Rod Truss Rod.
– Inlays: Dots.