Teisco Spectrum 5 (Humbuckers – JM Bridge + 25,5″ Scale) 3D CAD Files
What will you receive after the purchase?
The files will automatically start downloading after the purchase and also you are going to receive a mail with the ZIP file attached. Files included (1 ZIP).
- SolidWorks Files: Body.SLDPRT, Fretboard.SLDPRT, Neck.SLDPRT, Nut.SLDPRT, Pickguard.SLDPRT, Control Plate.SLDPRT, Headstock Cover.SLDPRT, Assembly.SLDASM.
- STEP Files: Body.STEP, Fretboard.STEP, Neck.STEP, Nut.STEP, Pickguard.STEP, Control Plate.STEP, Headstock Cover.STEP.
- IGES Files: Body.IGES, Fretboard.IGES, Neck.IGES, Nut.IGES, Pickguard.IGES, Control Plate.IGES, Headstock Cover.IGES.
About the Guitar
These plans are based on the traditional Teisco Spectrum 5 electric guitar: 25.5” scale, 2 Humbuckers (2 Volumes – 1 Tone – Toggle Switch), bolt-on neck, JazzMaster Bridge and Tremolo, Deep German Carve.
If you need any variation of this guitar just let me know!
… more information in the description below (guitar specifications).
Scale Length: 647.7mm (25.5”).
Fingerboard Radius: 254mm (10”).
Number Of Frets: 22.
Neck Profile: Modern C-Shaped.
Nut Width: 42.86mm (1.6875″).
End Of Board Width: 57.4mm (2.26″).
Headstock Thickness: 15.24mm (0.6″).
– 1st Fret: 20.193mm (0.795″).
– 12th Fret: 23.368mm (0.92″).
Neck Joint: Bolt-On.
Truss Rod: Spoke Nut Truss Rod.
Headstock Angle: 7°.
Inlays: T Shape.