Mosrite Ventures II 1965 (Johnny Ramone) 3D CAD Files
What will you receive after the purchase?
The files will automatically start downloading after the purchase and also you are going to receive a mail with the ZIP file attached. Files included (1 ZIP).
- SolidWorks Files: Body.SLDPRT, Fretboard.SLDPRT, Neck.SLDPRT, Nut.SLDPRT, Pickguard.SLDPRT, Truss Rod Cover.SLDPRT, Assembly.SLDASM.
- STEP Files: Body.STEP, Fretboard.STEP, Neck.STEP, Nut.STEP, Pickguard.STEP, Truss Rod Cover.STEP.
- IGES Files: Body.IGES, Fretboard.IGES, Neck.IGES, Nut.IGES, Pickguard.IGES, Truss Rod Cover.IGES.
About the Guitar
These plans are based on Johnny Ramone’s Guitar Mosrite Ventures II 1965: 24,75” scale, 1 Mini Humbucker and 1 Single Coil Pickup, bolt-on neck, Tune-O-Matic Bridge.
If you need any variation of this guitar just let me know!
… more information in the description below (guitar specifications).
– Scale Length: 24.75” / 628.65mm.
– Fingerboard Radius: 10” (254mm).
– Number Of Frets: 22.
– Neck Profile: Modern C-Shaped.
– Nut Width: 1.5625” (39.69mm).
– End Of Board Width: 2.126” (54mm).
– Headstock Thickness: 0.5625” (14.29mm).
– Neck Thickness:
– 1st Fret: 0.795” (20.193mm).
– 12th Fret: 0.84” (21.336mm).
– Neck Joint: Bolt-On.
– Truss Rod: Gibson Style.
– Inlays: Small Dots.