Les Paul Junior Special Tribute DC 3D CAD Files
What will you receive after the purchase?
The files will automatically start downloading after the purchase and also you are going to receive a mail with the ZIP file attached. Files included (1 ZIP).
- SolidWorks Files: Body.SLDPRT, Truss Rod Cover.SLDPRT, Fretboard.SLDPRT, Neck.SLDPRT, Nut.SLDPRT, Pickguard.SLDPRT, Assembly.SLDASM.
- STEP Files: Body.STEP, Truss Rod Cover.STEP, Fretboard.STEP, Neck.STEP, Nut.STEP, Pickguard.STEP,
- IGES Files: Body.IGS, Truss Rod Cover.IGS, Fretboard.IGS, Neck.IGS, Nut.IGS, Pickguard.IGS.
About the Guitar
These plans are based on the Les Paul Junior Special Tribute DC electric guitar: 24,75” scale, 2 P-90 Pickup, Set Neck, Lightning Bolt Wraparound Bridge.
If you need any variation of this guitar just let me know!
… more information in the description below (guitar specifications).
Scale Length: 628.65mm (24.75”).
Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12”).
Number Of Frets: 22.
Neck Profile: Modern C-Shaped.
Nut Width: 43.053mm (1.695″).
End Of Board Width: 57.404mm (2.26″).
Headstock Thickness: 15.0813mm (0.5938″).
– 1st Fret: 21.59mm (0.85″).
– 12th Fret: 23.37mm (0.92″).
Neck Joint: Glued In / Set Neck.
Truss Rod: Gibson Style.
Headstock Angle: 17°.
Joint Angle: 4°.