Flying V 3D CAD Files
What will you receive after the purchase?
The files will automatically start downloading after the purchase and also you are going to receive a mail with the ZIP file attached. Files included (1 ZIP).
- SolidWorks Files: Body.SLDPRT, Fretboard.SLDPRT, Neck.SLDPRT, Nut.SLDPRT, Pickguard.SLDPRT, Truss Rod Cover.SLDPRT, Assembly.SLDASM.
- STEP Files: Body.STEP, Fretboard.STEP, Neck.STEP, Nut.STEP, Pickguard.STEP, Truss Rod Cover.STEP.
- IGES Files: Body.IGES, Fretboard.IGES, Neck.IGES, Nut.IGES, Pickguard.IGES, Truss Rod Cover.IGES.
About the Guitar
These plans are based on the Gibson Flying V electric guitar: 24,75” scale, 2 Humbuckers, Set Neck, Tune-O-Matic Bridge.
If you need any variation of this guitar just let me know!
… more information in the description below (guitar specifications).
Scale Length: 628.65mm (24.75”).
Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12”).
Number Of Frets: 22.
Neck Profile: Modern C-Shaped.
Nut Width: 43.05mm (1.695″).
End Of Board Width: 57.4mm (2.26″).
Headstock Thickness: 14.6mm (0.575″).
– 1st Fret: 20.32mm (0.8″).
– 12th Fret: 21.59mm (0.85″).
Neck Joint: Glued In / Set Neck.
Truss Rod: Gibson Style.
Headstock Angle: 17°.
Joint Angle: 4°.