Telecaster 3D CAD Files
What will you receive after the purchase?
The files will automatically start downloading after the purchase and also you are going to receive a mail with the ZIP file attached. Files included (1 ZIP).
- SolidWorks Files: Body.SLDPRT, Control Plate.SLDPRT, Fretboard.SLDPRT, Neck.SLDPRT, Nut.SLDPRT, Pickguard.SLDPRT, Assembly.SLDASM.
- STEP Files: Body.STEP, Control Plate.STEP, Fretboard.STEP, Neck.STEP, Nut.STEP, Pickguard.STEP,
- IGES Files: Body.IGS, Control Plate.IGS, Fretboard.IGS, Neck.IGS, Nut.IGS, Pickguard.IGS.
About the Guitar
These plans are based on the traditional Telecaster electric guitar: 25.5” scale, 2 single coil pickups, bolt-on neck, Vintage Bridge. Same as the original one.
If you need any variation of this guitar just let me know!
… more information in the description below (guitar specifications).
– Scale Length: 25.5” / 647.7mm.
– Fingerboard Radius: 9.5” (241.3mm).
– Number Of Frets: 21.
– Neck Profile: Modern C-Shaped
– Nut Width: 1.65” (41.91mm)
– End Of Board Width: 2.224” (56.49mm)
– Headstock Thickness: 0.54” (13.71mm)
– Neck Thickness:
– 1st Fret: 0.7874” (20mm)
– 12th Fret: 0.8661” (22mm)
– Peg Hole Diameter: 0.404” (10.26mm)
– Neck Joint: Bolt-On.
– Truss Rod: Spoke Nut Hot Rod
– Inlays: Dots.