Rickenbacker 330/6 3D CAD Files
What will you receive after the purchase?
The files will automatically start downloading after the purchase and also you are going to receive a mail with the ZIP file attached. Files included (1 ZIP).
- SolidWorks Files: Back.SLDPRT, Body.SLDPRT, Fretboard.SLDPRT, Neck.SLDPRT, Nut.SLDPRT, Pickguard.SLDPRT, Trus Rod Cover.SLDPRT, Control Plate.SLDPRT, Assembly.SLDASM.
- STEP Files: Back.STEP, Body.STEP, Fretboard.STEP, Neck.STEP, Nut.STEP, Pickguard.STEP, Trus Rod Cover.STEP, Control Plate.STEP.
- IGES Files: Back.IGS, Body.IGS, Fretboard.IGS, Neck.IGS, Nut.IGS, Pickguard.IGS, Trus Rod Cover.IGS, Control Plate.IGS.
About the Guitar
These plans are based on the traditional Rickenbacker 330/6 guitar: 24,75” scale, 2 Rickenbacker Pickups, Set neck, Rickenbacker Bridge, 6 Strings.
If you need any variation of this bass guitar just let me know!
… more information in the description below (guitar specifications).
Scale Length: 628.65mm (24.75”).
Fingerboard Radius: 254mm (10”).
Number Of Frets: 24.
Neck Profile: Modern C-Shaped.
Nut Width: 41.402mm (1.63″).
End Of Board Width: 53.08mm (2.09″).
Headstock Thickness: 19.05mm (0.75″).
– 1st Fret: 23.88mm (0.94″).
– 12th Fret: 24.89mm (0.98″).
Neck Joint: Glued In / Set Neck.
Truss Rod: Double Truss Rod.
Headstock Angle: 8°.