Melody Maker ’59 3D CAD Files
What will you receive after the purchase?
The files will automatically start downloading after the purchase and also you are going to receive a mail with the ZIP file attached. Files included (1 ZIP).
- SolidWorks Files: Body.SLDPRT, Truss Rod Cover.SLDPRT, Fretboard.SLDPRT, Neck.SLDPRT, Nut.SLDPRT, Pickguard.SLDPRT, Assembly.SLDASM.
- STEP Files: Body.STEP, Truss Rod Cover.STEP, Fretboard.STEP, Neck.STEP, Nut.STEP, Pickguard.STEP,
- IGES Files: Body.IGS, Truss Rod Cover.IGS, Fretboard.IGS, Neck.IGS, Nut.IGS, Pickguard.IGS.
About the Guitar
These plans are based on the Gibson Melody Maker ’59 electric guitar: 24,75” scale, 1 sigle coil (Strat Stack Pickup), Set Neck, Vintage Wraparound Bridge.
If you need any variation of this guitar just let me know!
… more information in the description below (guitar specifications).
Scale Length: 628.65mm (24.75”).
Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12”).
Number Of Frets: 22.
Neck Profile: Modern C-Shaped.
Nut Width: 43.27mm (1.703″).
End Of Board Width: 57.56mm (2.266″).
Headstock Thickness: 14.29mm (0.5625″).
– 1st Fret: 22.86mm (0.9″).
– 12th Fret: 24.638mm (0.97″).
Neck Joint: Glued In / Set Neck.
Truss Rod: Gibson Style.
Headstock Angle: 17°.
Joint Angle: 1.5°.